This is my time spent in England, growing in my faith and my experiences...with not a clue to the out come but with an open mind..I am starting a new chapter in my life and filling it with life changing things!

Thursday 27 October 2011

Scotland here we come!!!

The last couple of days have been absolutely amazingly gorgeous. It has been sunny and slightly warm, but it all went down hill today. It is a cloudy sorta rainy day, making everything a tad muddy. I believe all my shoes have either mud of some sort of poop on them. Anywho, we leave for Scotland tomorrow morning which is a tad exciting, actually extremely exciting. I get to leave this place finally. I love it here but at the same time i need change. I am going a bit stir crazy or cabin fever, just because we do the same thing every day, i see the same people and the same things every day. I go for walks just for a change to see something new, we have been starting to walk along different roads just to see a new country side which all look the same by the way.
My time here flys by, Sunday evening the Koreans put on our evening service. It was so cool and so much fun , it brought out emotions and some roommate love. It was truly amazing, I have a hard time trying to describe what it was like. It was fun and interactive and showed the amount of love for God and how much love God has for us. Mon-Thurs has been regular lectures, getting ready for the weekend, hanging out but mostly finishing up the essay. We had to hand our essay in today and clean our rooms before we leave. I vacuumed for almost 2 hours which is a blast and a half. We finished up our lectures on personal evangelism with Rob and we have one more lecture on Acts with Graham. I really love Rob's lectures, i could listen to him all day and his lectures seem to be so quick.
We leave for Scotland tomorrow, not a clue what we are going to do but we have our hotel and a general idea. We are planning to hang out shop, see a castle maybe, walk the streets and have an amazing time together and just chillaxin. I still have to pack and get ready, clean our room. Please pray for health, safety as we go out in the big wide world, to explore and learn.
I am learning so much here and am having a great time! I miss home and normal life but I am enjoying my time here while it lasts.
Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment